ICT Mumbai in Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai secures the 122nd rank in the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings 2021. The institute stands 4th amongst 63 Indian universities that participated in these rankings.
These rankings use 13 performance indicators specially calibrated to reflect the priorities of Asian institutions. They aim at providing a holistic approach towards judging universities and therefore, are grouped into five areas:
- Teaching (the learning environment)
- Research (volume, income and reputation)
- Citations (research influence)
- International outlook (staff, students and research)
- Industry income (knowledge transfer)
Time and again, these rankings have proved that ICT Mumbai works tirelessly to provide world-class education and research opportunities to its students.